Article: Wendy, "I used to be fat in the past... I feel nervous when I eat a certain amount still"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+354, -19] People who were originally fat or chubby feel nervous about eating even after losing the weight. When I was in high school, I was short and pretty fat but managed to lose 17 kg and have maintained it so far but I'm starting to lose grip on it now that I'm married and getting older ㅠㅠ
2. [+259, -24] She's just fine and pretty the way she is right now!!!! So please be happy for the time that you are eating ㅠㅠ unni you're too thin right now ㅠ
3. [+157, -6] I feel bad for her, she feels so stressed every time she eats. I lost a lot of weight too and was really obsessive over even a gram of weight gain in case it meant that I was going to go back to my past days... it's hard to eat as much as you want. Even now, I struggle mentally with eating even when I want to and I'm sure my stomach is pretty ruined too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+22, -2] Then please leave the mukbang show... I really don't get why she's being like this on a mukbang show
5. [+19, -20] Then why is she on a show that makes you eat...;;;
6. [+15, -5] She's so pretty~ Wendy and Black Pink's Rose are really my eye and ear candy lately~
7. [+14, -1] The rest of us suffer from some sort of diet obsession but it's probably worse for her since she can't just be average but super thin...
8. [+12, -2] I seriously don't understand why she's on a cooking and eating show when she's so obsessed with her eating habits...;;;;
9. [+11, -4] Wendy always seems like such a nice and considerate person on TV so it makes me sad to see her like this. She looked fine even when she was at her highest weight~ cute too ㅎㅎ don't feel too stressed over your weight gain and eat lots and exercise to maintain your health ^^
10. [+11, -1] I was so surprised at how much weight she lost for her last comeback