Kush under investigation for drug use


Article: 'Drug allegations' Kush, couple shot with girlfriend Vivian 'but what's with his facial expression?'

Source: Bridge Econ via Nate

1. [+637, -19] They should investigate the girl too

2. [+562, -19] Investigate the girl too~!

3. [+353, -33] I'm pretty sure they broke up

4. [+54, -0] I remember Yuri's oppa got investigated for drug use too

5. [+54, -0] When this picture was first posted, I remember someone saying that his eyes looked drugged out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

6. [+49, -0] Vivian is also friends with Yoochun's girlfriend ㅋㅋ there seems to be something wrong with that whole friend group, should investigate all of them

7. [+45, -1] He looks high in this picture too

8. [+35, -0] Drugged out face

9. [+33, -0] Realized now that Vivian looks like Han Seohee...

10. [+30, -0] Hmm... they both look drugged out...

11. [+28, -0] I remember thinking he looked drugged out when I saw this and I was right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -0] ㅎㅎ His eyes are out of it

-